Employer cost of providing group life, vacation, sick time, and statutory benefits to employees can sometimes exceed 40% of the company’s payroll. As these costs continue to escalate, employers are now turning towards other ways to finance the “GAPS” in coverage. Voluntary Benefits programs can provide a solution to these rising costs while still protecting the employee and their family from some of life’s uncertainties.
Advisor’s Insurance Brokers (AIB), VB solutions program can be tailored to meet employees’ individual needs and the needs of their families, while not adding to an employer’s benefit costs.
Voluntary Insurance Programs offers several key advantages to both employers and employees:
Advantages to Employer:
- Provides a competitive fringe benefit insurance program, with 100% of the cost of the insurance paid for by the employee
- Complements existing insurance coverages,
- Shows concern for the employees which helps reduce employee turnover and improved morale
- Convenient administration through payroll deduction
Advantages to the Employees:
- Permanent insurance coverage for the employee, spouse, dependent children
- Guaranteed issue underwriting for most cases
- Portability _ The employee owns the individual insurance policy(s) and can continue to help protect his or her family upon retirement or change of employment by paying the premiums direct to the carrier.
Let us show you why so many producers have chosen to make us their home for their clients VB solutions, along with their Individual Life & Disability Income, and their LTCI planning needs. One number can make all the difference.
Call us at 800.695.8224 x122 for more info.