As a valued producer with AIB, we strive to do everything we can to provide you with the tools necessary to help make you successful in your fixed insurance sales, from Long Term Care to Life to Disability Income to Annuity and beyond.
In addition to the direct support we provide, we work closely with certain third party marketing partners who (1) offer special tools we feel may be of significant help to you and your practice and (2) have agreed to provide their support tools to our affiliated producers on a DISCOUNTED BASIS because of your affiliation with us.
Please review are current slate of Partner Perks discount programs and we encourage you to contact each of these marketing partners directly with any questions, as well as to take advantage of the special discounts made available through our relationship. Please keep in mind that your involvement is completely voluntary and you should seek out approval (compliance or otherwise) as necessary from your own organizations as to the use of any of their respective materials or offerings.
VSA - your "Virtual Assistant." - VSA offers a large library of tools for brokers & advisors to help in their conversations and presentations with clients and prospects. From life insurance to long term care, tax information to business & estate planning material, VSA is a TREMENDOUS resource. And, at the normal $23.95 per month subscription price, it's a very cost effective resource. However, producers & advisors who are affiliated with AIB can now get this software for a discounted price of just $19.95 per month! VSA will help you present concepts and ideas to your clients and prospects in an attractive format, as well as serve as a library of tax information, specimen planning documents, calculators and much, much more.
SellingLTC.com is a web based agent informational and training tool that will build your understanding of LTC and LTCI, as well as improve your ability to convey key LTC planning messages to clients and prospects. Some of the things included in SellingLTC.com are:
- Recent articles regarding LTC planning and LTC Insurance
- Basics of LTC and LTCI policies
- LTCI Policy Product Comparisons
- Financial Calculators that can be used to make an LTCI decision
- LTCI Café, which includes phone scripts, sales techniques and more
AIB has a limited number of complimentary NLTCB-labeled subscriptions available to this industry leading program. Additionally, if you would like your own individual subscription (without NLTCB labeling), you can get a discount on both the set up fee ($199 vs. $299) and the monthly subscription amount ($34.95 per month vs. $39.95). If you are an affiliated agent and are interested in taking advantage of this limited time complimentary offer, or the customized subscriptions, call Bob Vandy at 800.695.8224 x105 or email him.
IUL: As easy as 1-2-3- Have you heard a lot about Indexed Universal Life, but have been seeking a quick, logical way to present it to your clients? If so, take a closer look at “IUL: As Easy as 1-2-3” or “Insure Your Retirement” as some advisors like to call it. You can get a preview of the tool here: http://insureyourretirement.net/ll. For agents affiliated with AIB and placing their IUL here, you may qualify for a complimentary copy of the software (a $99.99 savings!). Just contact our Life Team at 800.695.8224 Option 3 for a sample proposal and/or to get the software.
National Long Term Care Network - http://www.nltcn.com - The National LTC Network is dedicated to improving the design, distribution and marketing of private long term care insurance and the quality of long term care education for the benefit of the consumer and the agent.
Corporation for Long Term Care - http://www.ltc-cltc.com/ - The Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification, Inc. (CLTCC) has created the long-term care insurance industry's only third party professional designation, "Certified in Long-Term Care" (CLTC). The quality of the program is evidenced in the granting of continuing education credits by all states.
National Association of Professional Agents Agent E&O and Benefits Program
- Special program made available by your affiliation with Advisors Insurance Brokers (AIB)
- Group, preferred E&O rates!
- Additional NAPA benefits INCLUDED with E&O enrollment!
- NAPA membership available for special rate of $48 per year if E&O is not purchased
- Separate Cyber-Liability coverage available at competitive rates!
- Additional benefits include:
- FREE online CE courses!
- Travel & entertainment
- Health & wellness benefits
- Small business support solutions
- Extra savings and more!
- Click here to see details on the programs
- Click Here to find out more
IUL: It’s As Easy As 1-2-3
- Special Indexed Universal Life client presentation software
- Compares the hypothetical performance of an IUL policy to other options
- Demonstrates the tax advantages of Life Insurance, and IUL, in particular, as a supplemental retirement planning vehicle
- Available to affiliated AIB agents clearing their IUL with us at NO COST!
- Contact our Life Sales Support Team at 800.695.8224 - Option 3 to find out more!
More Partner Discount Programs will be announced in the near future - we have several in the works and look forward to passing them along to you to help highlight their value (and ours) to help make this year your best yet!