The Field Underwriting Guides will not address every situation and circumstance that could arise. If you are unable to find the information you need in the guide, or if the applicant has a complicated history requiring guidance by one of our highly trained underwriting staff, we have two available opportunities to improve the predictability of your case.
In order to provide the best possible guidance, we suggest the following information be provided for a preliminary inquiry: Age, Gender, Working or retired status, height and weight, medications and corresponding Medical Conditions (including age of onset).
Please note that preliminary responses are only a tentative opinion based on the information provided. The more information provided about your client, the more accurate our opinion. Our brokerage underwriter can be reached at 800-695-8224 x117
LTC Underwriting Guides
- Genworth TrueView Full Guide (access credentials required)
- Genworth TrueView Quick Guide (access credentials required)
- Genworth Interactive Underwriting Tool
- AIB PreQualifying Health Form
- Mutual Omaha Underwriting Guide
- Transamerica Underwriting Guide
Life Underwriting Resources