As a valued producer with AIB, we strive to do everything we can to provide you with the tools necessary to help make you successful in your fixed insurance sales, from Long Term Care to Life to Disability Income to Annuity and beyond.
In addition to the direct support we provide, we work closely with certain third party marketing partners who (1) offer special tools we feel may be of significant help to you and your practice and (2) have agreed to provide their support tools to our affiliated producers on a DISCOUNTED BASIS because of your affiliation with us.
Please review our current slate of Partner Perks discount programs and we encourage you to contact each of these marketing partners directly with any questions, as well as to take advantage of the special discounts made available through our relationship. Please keep in mind that your involvement is completely voluntary and you should seek out approval (compliance or otherwise) as necessary from your own organizations as to the use of any of their respective materials or offerings.
MovieComm.com uses legally approved, ad free Hollywood movie clips to help you inspire, engage and connect like never before. Whether you’re trying to motivate your team or capture your client’s attention, we have thousands of ready made clips just for you.
Clients use our clips to:
- Boost their internal email campaigns
- Bring their power point presentations to life
- Tee up boring Zoom meetings
- Drive employee engagement
- Make their messages to prospects and clients sticky
- And so much more!!
Our A.I. driven search engine helps you find the perfect clip, for the perfect situation in seconds. Simply choose your clip, copy and paste it into any way which you communicate and send it out.
As a Partner Perk for AIB members, we are offering a large audience subscription ($49/month value,) at a medium price ($29/month.)!
This allows you to send up to 60,000 annual messages out at over a 40% discount vs. our retail prices!
SellingLTC.com is a web based agent informational and training tool that will build your understanding of LTC and LTCI, as well as improve your ability to convey key LTC planning messages to clients and prospects. Some of the things included in SellingLTC.com are:
- Recent articles regarding LTC planning and LTC Insurance
- Basics of LTC and LTCI policies
- LTCI Policy Product Comparisons
- Financial Calculators that can be used to make an LTCI decision
- LTCI Café, which includes phone scripts, sales techniques and more
AIB has arranged a Partner Perks discount for the platform.
If you would like your own individual subscription, you can get a discount off the monthly subscription amount ($29.95 per month vs. $34.95). If you are an affiliated agent and are interested in taking advantage of this discounted subscription, you can email Bob Vandy.
SellingLTC.com also offers Custom Consumer Websites with financial calculators, over 40 pages of professionally written content. If you would like your own individual custom website, you can get a discount off on both the setup fee ($149 vs. $249) and the monthly subscription amount ($34.95 per month vs. $39.95). If you are an affiliated agent and are interested in taking advantage of this discounted subscription, you can email Bob Vandy.
National Long Term Care Network – The National LTC Network is dedicated to improving the design, distribution and marketing of private long term care insurance and the quality of long term care education for the benefit of the consumer and the agent.
Corporation for Long Term Care – The Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification, Inc. (CLTCC) has created the long-term care insurance industry’s only third party professional designation, “Certified in Long-Term Care” (CLTC). The quality of the program is evidenced in the granting of continuing education credits by all states.
- Special program made available by your affiliation with Advisors Insurance Brokers (AIB)
- Group, preferred E&O rates!
- Additional NAPA benefits INCLUDED with E&O enrollment!
- NAPA membership available for special rate of $48 per year if E&O is not purchased
- Separate Cyber-Liability coverage available at competitive rates!
- Additional benefits include:
- FREE online CE courses!
- Travel & entertainment
- Health & wellness benefits
- Small business support solutions
- Extra savings and more!
- Click here to see details on the programs
- Click here to find out more
IUL: As easy as 1-2-3 – Have you heard a lot about Indexed Universal Life, but have been seeking a quick, logical way to present it to your clients? If so, take a closer look at “IUL: As Easy as 1-2-3” or “Insure Your Retirement” as some advisors like to call it. You can get a preview of the tool here. For agents affiliated with AIB and placing their IUL here, you may qualify for a complimentary copy of the software (a $99.99 savings!).
- Special Indexed Universal Life client presentation software
- Compares the hypothetical performance of an IUL policy to other options
- Demonstrates the tax advantages of Life Insurance, and IUL, in particular, as a supplemental retirement planning vehicle
- Available to affiliated AIB agents clearing their IUL with us at NO COST!
Contact our Life Sales Support Team at 800.695.8224 – Option 3 for a sample proposal and/or to get the software!
WOTC (Work Opportunity Tax Credit)
The MCM Tax Credit Alliance is an effective way to add value to your clients through a Human Resource and Finance Department focused Federal program called The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC). WOTC is most valuable to companies who hire significant numbers of entry-level, less skilled employees, either full or part-time. Tax credit savings vary from a maximum of $2,400 to $9,600 per qualified employee! For brokers who are interested, we can also provide the opportunity for fee-sharing. The process for obtaining WOTC savings does have some government red tape, and statutory reporting deadlines, but MCM’s job is to do all of that heavy lifting.
What your clients get:
- Turnkey and easy-to-use tax credit programs that reduce the federal and state taxes.
- Most of these programs, including WOTC, are audit-proof, but we also guarantee full support in the event of an audit at no additional cost.
- Risk-free contingency fees.
- Clients will also have access to a free Employee Onboarding System that is state-of-the art HR software.
More Partner Discount Programs will be announced in the near future – we have several in the works and look forward to passing them along to you to help highlight their value (and ours) to help make this year your best yet!