Annuities allow your client to put S.T.Y.L.E. in their financial portfolios.
S.T.Y.L.E. refers to Safety, Tax Deferral, Yield, Liquidity, and Estate Planning – attributes inherent in Annuities.
- Safety: A fixed annuity guarantees that your principal is protected, and you can always get the money back.
- Tax Deferral: During the accumulation phase the gains are tax deferred until payments are made., unlike CD’s that are taxed every year subsequently lowering the actual yield.
- Yield: The accumulation gained to the contract.
- Liquidity: Depending on the company the client has access to either accumulated interest or 10 -15% of the annuity value.
- Estate Planning: Since annuities have designated beneficiaries, they are excluded from the Probate estate.
Advisors Insurance Brokers offers:
- Fixed Annuities
- MYGA – Multiple Year Guaranteed Annuities
- FIA – Fixed Indexed Annuities
- Income Annuities
- SPIA’s – Single Premium Immediate Annuities
- DIA’s – Deferred Income Annuities
- QLAC – Qualified Longevity Annuity Contract
- Guaranteed Lifetime Income Riders
- Linked Benefit Annuities (Not available in NY)
Contact Advisors Insurance Brokers for your annuity solution:
We provide ongoing support for quotes, comparisons, product training and state requirements along with pending application status 24/7 via our Agent Portal.
Annuity Rate Watch is a great tool to have at your deposal. It provides not only current interest rates but company rating, maximum age, minimum deposit amounts, liquidity options and any upcoming rates changes. Sign up here for your complimentary subscription!
For more information, please contact Jeannie Knapp, Annuity Sales Coordinator at Advisors Insurance brokers at (800) 695-8224 x136 or via email.